Welcome to Biohaze Gaming, the most infectious gaming community on the Internet!

Welcome to Biohaze Gaming, the online videogames community for all gaming fans and enthusiasts. Become a member today to get access to our gaming discussion forums, community servers, events, and more. Click the button below to create your free account now!

EOI: Social Media Manager

Discussion in 'Community News' started by hyp3rstrike, Mar 24, 2015.

1. hyp3rstrike

hyp3rstrike Community Owner
    Staff Member

Hi everyone.

We're currently looking for someone to fill the role of Social Media manager, which as the name suggests, will be recruited to help out with the management and interaction of our community via our social media profiles.

We're looking for expressions of interest at this stage, but the following criteria is what we're looking for.
    • Must be able to conduct yourself in a friendly/professional manner.
    • Must have excellent written communication skills (because 90% of it will be written communication)
    • Must be able to dedicate time towards the role
    If you're interested in applying, send me a private message via the forum and we'll discuss it further from there.

2. hyp3rstrike

hyp3rstrike Community Owner
    Staff Member

Just as an FYI, we're still open for applications for this. Hit me up via PM if interested.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

3. MeaKitty

MeaKitty Biohazard Kitteh
    Staff Member

Ugh, I need less volunteer positions, and more paid positions. But I'll put in an application.