Welcome to Biohaze Gaming, the most infectious gaming community on the Internet!

Welcome to Biohaze Gaming, the online videogames community for all gaming fans and enthusiasts. Become a member today to get access to our gaming discussion forums, community servers, events, and more. Click the button below to create your free account now!

future in graphics and cpu tech:

Discussion in 'Technology' started by jam3sm, Jun 28, 2015.

1. jam3sm

Epic Member

so i was wondering what everyone thinks of the latest r9 graphics card and CPU from amd compared to nvidia graphics card and Intel cpu ?

i know in past nvidia and Intel always the way to go but reading some specs etc from amd i feel that amd might be actually worth the test run , what with zen CPU architecture coming in next year and the r9 series graphics cards

2. hyp3rstrike

hyp3rstrike Community Owner
    Staff Member

Worth the test run? Mmm, I'll leave that to someone with a more disposable budget to decide.

I'm hoping that it succeeds, though. Both in terms of performance and pricing over Intel/nvidia.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

3. jam3sm

Epic Member

i was thinking of getting the r9 380, but, then i found out msy Don't even have a eta on stock of the r9 300 series gfx cards yet,, so im thinking the liquid vr tech will be to infantile to even warrant a test run , so im going to leave off for a year or two , let tech catch up with the hardware first [by then liquid vr will have become more advanced and driver support will be ripe], as for the zen system im def gona try that out when i can ford it next year