Welcome to Biohaze Gaming, the most infectious gaming community on the Internet!

Welcome to Biohaze Gaming, the online videogames community for all gaming fans and enthusiasts. Become a member today to get access to our gaming discussion forums, community servers, events, and more. Click the button below to create your free account now!

Intro Hi people!

Discussion in 'n00bs 0n1y' started by TheOnlyBit, May 23, 2016.

1. TheOnlyBit

TheOnlyBit New Member

Hello,
    my name is Matthias, i am 19 years old, and i am from Germany.
    My grammar is'nt the best, and i do'nt have a lot of self-confidence in my english skils.
    But i will try not to confuse you with wiered sentences.

I am from Bavaria, thats where the best and most beer in Germany is made. I personbaly do'nt like beer at all, but please dont tell that to other german people you might know :D.

I like to eat at BurgerKing. I am not fat....even though i eat there allmost everyday.
    And i do'nt even gain any weight! (I weigh about 60kg ~ 132lbs)

Oh and of couse i like GAMING!
    If you want to see me playing games and talking a language you dont understand klick this link to my YouTube-Chanel: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheOnlyBit
    If you want to know my favorite Games, I would suggest you klick this link:

If you have any other questions feel free to ask me either here or on the discord!

hyp3rstrike likes this.
  2. MeaKitty

MeaKitty Biohazard Kitteh
    Staff Member

Hey Bit. Good to see you again and nice to learn a little more about you. Welcome to the forums and the group as a whole. Pleasure to officially meet and welcome you.

TheOnlyBit likes this.
  3. hyp3rstrike

hyp3rstrike Community Owner
    Staff Member

Welcome to the community my friend! Sorry for the late reply. Shits been real busy.

4. Ulnarevern

Ulnarevern New Member

Heyo fellow European and neighbour, wearer of the best name EVER! ^-^

hyp3rstrike and TheOnlyBit like this.