Welcome to Biohaze Gaming, the most infectious gaming community on the Internet!

Welcome to Biohaze Gaming, the online videogames community for all gaming fans and enthusiasts. Become a member today to get access to our gaming discussion forums, community servers, events, and more. Click the button below to create your free account now!

Introducing the Media Hub!

Discussion in 'Community News' started by hyp3rstrike, Aug 21, 2015.

1. hyp3rstrike

hyp3rstrike Community Owner
    Staff Member

Greetings, Biohazers!

We're very pleased to announce the addition of our newest feature to the forums - the Biohaze Gaming Media Hub!

The Media Hub is a place where we can share screenshots, gameplay videos, fan art, created content, and more in one centralized location. We're encouraging everyone to share their content with us, be it an in-game screenshot of a funny moment, or even a YouTube podcast you host! We want to see it all.

To start adding media, you'll need to have a Biohaze Gaming account. Once you're logged in, hit up the Media tab and start adding stuff.

Login, and start sharting today!

MeaKitty likes this.
  2. MeaKitty

MeaKitty Biohazard Kitteh
    Staff Member

Awesome idea! Can't wait to see what the members upload. ^_^

3. hyp3rstrike

Staff Member

I'm actually looking forward to seeing what you post, with your Minecraft solo challenge show :p

4. MeaKitty

Staff Member

There's a livestream from last weekend on my twitch channel. And I'll be streaming/recording again tonigh. And now that Kayou has a PC again we're planning on picking back up if we can coordinate on Sundays. I'm so excited. ^_^

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

hyp3rstrike and InfernoPanda like this.
  5. hyp3rstrike

Staff Member

Awwwyiss! Looking forward to it! I need some gameplay/podcasts in my life. :p

MeaKitty likes this.
  6. InfernoPanda

InfernoPanda Admin
    Staff Member

@MeaKitty I agree, first thing I thought of was I wonder what you're going to put up. Keep in mind it's not just for videos, but for images too.

7. MeaKitty

Staff Member

Yeah, gonna see if I have some fan art and stuff that's suitable. So far the videos are up on my channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ChallengeTheGamers

But I'm free to post some livestream highlights and stuff to the media hub, yes? Is there a limit to length/size?

8. hyp3rstrike

Staff Member

Nope, go your hardest. You can't upload direct, though. Needs to be via a third party video hosting site like YouTube or Vimeo. You copy the URL into the media hub and fill out the stuff.

9. MeaKitty

Staff Member

Oh sweetness, I shall link some of our videos easily then.

Edit: Actually, there's the first of our new Let's Play. There needs to be something on the main forum page to show that new content has been added. Can you get a widget or something for that showing the last 3 or 4 additions or something? Otherwise I'm never going to know there's new content and therefore never actually check it.

#9 MeaKitty, Aug 26, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2015
    InfernoPanda and hyp3rstrike like this.