Welcome to Biohaze Gaming, the most infectious gaming community on the Internet!

Welcome to Biohaze Gaming, the online videogames community for all gaming fans and enthusiasts. Become a member today to get access to our gaming discussion forums, community servers, events, and more. Click the button below to create your free account now!

[On Hold] Tekkit Wednesdays with Jordan

Discussion in 'Challenge The Gamers' started by MeaKitty, Mar 14, 2016.

1. MeaKitty

MeaKitty Biohazard Kitteh
    Staff Member

Starting this Wednesday (16th March 2016) I'm taking on Modded Minecraft with the help of my friend and fellow Butterscotch Community Moderator, Jordan. We tried a little bit of Hexxit last weekend, but it didn't go so well... as you can see in the video below. Better version coming out Wednesday.

Seems we've settled on Tekkit Legends for next week, a recommended modpack by the Tekkit community. "Legends is a fun, compact 1.7.10 pack that anyone can play and build up the tech empire of their dreams!" Featuring modpacks such as Big Reactors, BUildCraft, ComputerCraftEdu, Engineer's Toolbox, Modular Powersuits, Railcraft, and more.

There's also some added bonuses and extra mods that Jordan's been messing around with over the last 24 hours to hopefully make it more interesting for everyone. We'll explain it in a video when we get there.

Current List of Legends Challenges
    1. Build a house
    2. Build a mine
    3. Build a Nuclear Reactor

Yeah, short list right now, but as always you're welcome to leave us more things to attempt (and fail at) below.

2. MeaKitty

MeaKitty Biohazard Kitteh
    Staff Member

Episode One (proper episode one) is out now. Woohoo.