Welcome to Biohaze Gaming, the most infectious gaming community on the Internet!

Welcome to Biohaze Gaming, the online videogames community for all gaming fans and enthusiasts. Become a member today to get access to our gaming discussion forums, community servers, events, and more. Click the button below to create your free account now!

Recruitment. What you need to do.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by DrZomby, Feb 12, 2013.

1. DrZomby

Epic Member

Alright. We need more members. I don't care what they are. WE just need more.

I talked to zax about this a brought a idea up to him. One of the admins and I will screen share my screen and make a flyer for us to print out and hand out to conventions we go to.

If we do that, I'll start working on a T shirt design and get opinions.

Anyways, host little events between your friends and ask them if they want more of this and tell them biohaze does this kind of event often depending on everyones mood. We also buy games for each other. Throw that in.

Anyways. Suggestions and stuff

V______________________________V

2. evilbirthdaycake

Epic Member

Alright, alright... I'll consider myself a member of Biohaze from here on out. But don't ask me to do any stuff!

3. PyroClysm

PyroClysm Community Owner
    Staff Member

We've been thinking of similar things. I personally thought business cards and t-shirt with multiple designs that anyone can buy through a site. But I like the convention idea but I think there's lots to discuss. But feel free to throw in ideas.

4. shadowsquall19

Epic Member

which was my idea behind the wristbands also.But I must say, I'm rather fond of the group we already have here :p

5. InfernoPanda

InfernoPanda Admin
    Staff Member

Hey, so I was thinking.. it may be a good idea for us to schedule a session in Teamspeak for everyone to attend to discuss ideas and options going forward. Would everyone be willing to TS up to join the discussion should we arrange it?

By the above I dont mean stop discussing it here, some good ideas flowing, keep em coming. :)

6. Zaxara

Epic Member

I like the idea of all of us just collaborating together in Teamspeak...it seems nice.

7. BlindSquirrel

Epic Member

yeah but how can you tell who has the talking stick?

8. Eggs

Eggs Member

Whoever talks the loudest.

9. DrZomby

Epic Member

Hyper and pyro mute everyone and let us type in chat and who ever has a idea, they get unmuted and speaks, and the vote will be tallied up if it has the option to be.

10. hyp3rstrike

hyp3rstrike Community Owner
    Staff Member

Thread necromancy! This is relevant. We should have a competition to see who can get as many referrals using their signup link as possible :p.