Welcome to Biohaze Gaming, the most infectious gaming community on the Internet!

Welcome to Biohaze Gaming, the online videogames community for all gaming fans and enthusiasts. Become a member today to get access to our gaming discussion forums, community servers, events, and more. Click the button below to create your free account now!

The Game Suggestion Thread

Discussion in 'Challenge The Gamers' started by MeaKitty, Mar 14, 2016.

1. MeaKitty

MeaKitty Biohazard Kitteh
    Staff Member

So as always if you have a game suggestion that you think one/all of us should try, you're more than welcome challenge us to give it a go.

This actually goes for any game, we'd love to give them all a go so if there's any challenges you can think of let me know in this thread and we'll see what we can organise. You will, of course, get your name and your challenge in the video, and we'll give full credit if multiple people challenge us to the same thing, so... yeah....

For the record I have a fully functional PC that can run just about anything, and a Samsung Note 4 running Android. So anything that works on either of those devices provided it's affordable (which is... nothing right now really) is welcome. Free games are awesome, and I'll happily fail at anything that won't cost me anything.

Mobile Game Challenges
    1. "Epic Flail" as suggested by Kevin888 - "Take on the guy with the helmet"

PC Game Challenges
    1. ""Spooky's House of Jump Scares", Suggested by Ulnarevern